Our 2019 internships campaign is open!
As part of its multi-year research program, the Chair offers six-month internships for Master 2 or engineering schools students.
The internship themes are defined in coherence with the doctoral research program of the Chair, validated by its Scientific Committee. The successful candidates may have the opportunity to pursue a doctoral thesis carried out within the Chair, in connection with its academic and professionnal networks.
Click on the internship title to discover the presentation sheet (responsibilities, profile, contact)
Pôle 1 : CO2 Price and Low-Carbon Innovation
- Evaluation of the French carbon tax Closed
- Financial markets and the climate challenge Closed
- Cooperative strategies in low carbon innovation the case of the automotive industry
Pôle 2 : Agriculture and Forestry
- Impact of climate shocks on land use and deforestation Closed
- Agri-environmental practices and risk Closed
- Use of wood products in the building sector Closed
Pôle 3 : Energy Transitions
- Energy Transition in Africa: Regulation and Competition Closed
- Obstacles and levers of the spreading of low-carbon buildings in France Closed
- Complementarity between gas and power in the decarbonization of the power system Closed
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further question or concern at email@example.com